Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday Morning Radio Program

Dr. Couch, I was driving through South Texas and caught your Sunday morning radio program from Waco. You were dealing with Bible prophecy and how such passages of Scripture were believed and understood by premillennial Christians and the orthodox Jews. As a committed Christian I have made a deep study of the "last days" using OT books, and looking into the book of Revelation as well. I was fascinated by your additional witness from the Jewish brothers. I'd never heard any of it before and am always interested in learning. Do you have transcripts or audio recordings? I listened to several teachings that day on the road but yours stood out as my favorite! – J. H. Dallas, Texas

ANSWER:Thank you for your kind words. You can listen to past radio shows of Bible Answers. Also available are Bible Studies. Tell others to "tune" in also on this website.

God bless.
Dr. Mal Couch